1. Your initial payment reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
Payment to be made to “The Costa Cupcake Company” Natwest Account: 28285689 - Sort Code: 60-24-77
Credit Card Payment – Payment can be made by telephone.
2. We must receive the balance by the due date indicated or contract is null and void, payments will not be refunded.
3. The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style or flavours of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
4. Delivery and setup is including in the price unless otherwise stated.
5. We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 70f / 20c degrees or below.
6. If flowers are provided by an outside source, we will arrange up to 25 stems free; 50p for each additional stem. You acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants.
7. If you or your representative elect to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves The Costa Cupcakes Company possession.
8. On occasion we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
9. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens (unless specific on the order). You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
10. Finally and the most important term of this agreement; you must ensure that you have a wonderful event, that you have a day filled with love and laughter and a lifetime of happiness and wealth.